Monday, February 23, 2004
Bad Day
Argh !! Today is my bad day. First, my father wakes me up 5 mins earlier then usual ! Then, on my way walking to school, I almost tripped and fell !! OMG this has never happened to me in the past 3 months because I am quite proud of my balance. BUT NooOOooo not today, I tripped almost twice. Then during Physics lesson, I found out that I have left my TYS( Ten-year series) on my study table at home !! I was doing it last night and I have forgotten to bring it ! Darn luck, was sent to detention ... probably on Thursday. I forgot to bring my Chinese Textbook too ! It was placed on top of my Physics TYS !! Argh what darn luck. And then I had to inform Zijian that Tuition today is not combined !! I was feeling sooo stress. This was before I knew that detention was on Thurdays. I panicked when I knew I was going to detention. How was I to cope with all the freaking overdued homework, tomorrows' dued homework and todays AMATHS remedial work, tuition work and detention time ?! Then after school, I found out that the tuition was postponed -.-" More time for me, but all these added up really panicked me in school. Alright and due to the goals I have set for myself 2 days before, I am now stopping here to continue with my work.