Tuesday, February 10, 2004
Bloggy Day
Whew, I spent 3 hours today trying to make my blog nicer. E.g the layouts,links,etc....
(I am not an expert so I take fairly long at this.)
I am quite satisfied with my changes, will continue later.
Today is just a normal day. In school we had lessons, which I did not sleep in class today and am darn proud of it. Spent $4.40 on lunch, ouch ... makes me feel poor after knowing there are classmates in class having a weekly pocket money of $50,$60,$100 !!
Came home, took a bath and wandered around the void deck trying to look out for that cute girl I saw the other time ^_^. Then I edited my template and wrote a short blog.
I will try to make this more interesting instead of summarizing like this hehe.... wait till my cam phone comes, I'll even include visuals XD.... Till Then Stay Tuned ... And if I don't see you again, Good Morning, Good Evening and Good Night.
(I am not an expert so I take fairly long at this.)
I am quite satisfied with my changes, will continue later.
Today is just a normal day. In school we had lessons, which I did not sleep in class today and am darn proud of it. Spent $4.40 on lunch, ouch ... makes me feel poor after knowing there are classmates in class having a weekly pocket money of $50,$60,$100 !!
Came home, took a bath and wandered around the void deck trying to look out for that cute girl I saw the other time ^_^. Then I edited my template and wrote a short blog.
I will try to make this more interesting instead of summarizing like this hehe.... wait till my cam phone comes, I'll even include visuals XD.... Till Then Stay Tuned ... And if I don't see you again, Good Morning, Good Evening and Good Night.