Friday, February 13, 2004

 

Eve of Valentine's Day

Sobsob, I am so darn sad... No valentine to go out with. Because I no guts to go after gals, o0o0h what a failure. The clock ticks as its just 10 mins to Valentine's Day. I am all alone in this tiny room, infront of my computer reflecting my thoughts against the 4 walls that binds me. My heart has not yet been given to anyone and it sits upon the left lung sulking heavily...

Today at school, something strange happened. My school logo was vandalised ! I will not go into much detail (JKS) as I would not want to tarnish my school reputation. Had no mood to study today, could see all the couples in my school talking mushy nothings to each other... sigh... I am so envious. Could only console myself by directing my displeasure by betting huge amount of funds on Blackjack. Lost thou, although I felt very happy.....

No upgrades done to the template.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?