Monday, February 16, 2004

 

Monday Blues

Ahh, its monday again. I'm having the monday blues. No mood in everything I do in school. I didn't even stop to stare @ gals... OMG ... Anyway found out that I am weak in all my subjects ( OOHHHH GAWDD~).
William Hung is starting to be a pop icon in my school with everyone imitating him. I feel that they and the rest of the world out there that is idolising him is just being sarcastic. His voice isn't that great, it may just be his slang, appearance and his hip dance movements. But I admire his courage thou ^_^. No offence people... just giving my view. Short Update, Overdued homework beeping ... Ahh !! The Agony , The stress, The Irregularity in the hormones 0_o ( did I just say that ? oops =X )

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?