Saturday, February 21, 2004

 
MooD : Mellow

Watched 'Saturday Night Fever' and took a stroll in the night. I felt very sad when John Travolta's friend attempt suicide. I began to think about life again as the cool night wind blew against my face. Life is so frail, my mother is going to be jobless at the end of this month. Thinking how fortunate people is 20 years ago where technology is not so advanced. Now to upkeep a job in Singapore is like doing the work of 5 people! And it's really stressful... Thinking back I remembered when my grandfather was still alive. I was very naive then, just playing aimlessly with no set goals in life. I didn't cherish the happiness that was placed before me then. Thinking back, I did alot of wrong things... This year, I shall work hard in my O's. There is no room for regret this year. I want to live in a life of luxury and provide for my family what they have provided for me. In this era, finding a job is difficult. The pollution level is quite high as the cool night wind are not as cooling as there were... Competition is going to be tough. Lets us cherish what we have now and make life easier for the people around us.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?