Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Test Day !!
Mode: Hectic
Rush Rush !! Tomorrow is Common Test day for my whole level. Two Tests in a freaking day and poor me left defenceless. Okay, I admit I'm lazy ... hate studying... but *sigh* after parents nagging at me constantly to do my work and study hard, a sort of rebellious effect is placed on my mind, thus restricting me from studying. *Sighs*
Tomorrow there is a Chemistry test on Periodic Table, Metals Reactivity Series and Mole Concept. And a Chinese test on Secondary 1's words! o0 How long must I endure this torture of burning midnight oil.
------------------------
Blog Developement.
Tried for a shoutbox, installed photoshop to edit slightly the background... Unimplemented,because I have no idea where to put it.
Rush Rush !! Tomorrow is Common Test day for my whole level. Two Tests in a freaking day and poor me left defenceless. Okay, I admit I'm lazy ... hate studying... but *sigh* after parents nagging at me constantly to do my work and study hard, a sort of rebellious effect is placed on my mind, thus restricting me from studying. *Sighs*
Tomorrow there is a Chemistry test on Periodic Table, Metals Reactivity Series and Mole Concept. And a Chinese test on Secondary 1's words! o0 How long must I endure this torture of burning midnight oil.
------------------------
Blog Developement.
Tried for a shoutbox, installed photoshop to edit slightly the background... Unimplemented,because I have no idea where to put it.