Tuesday, March 23, 2004
Monday ... Tuesday..
Wootz .. long time no blog... intended to yesterday but ... haix ... it slipped my mind .. haha ....
After a week of no-worries holidays, Its finally back to school. Yesterday morning when I just woke up, I just felt sleepy. But when I put on my washed throughly school uniform, I felt a sense of stickiness, sleepiness and warmness all over my body. Maybe it was the material that made the uniform, but it felt like I didn't bath for days ( Lol to all those to have gone to my class chalet ). Shan't emphasize more. School sucks... I can play 3 days in chalet with only 3 hrs of sleep per day and not feel stressed. But the moment when the bell rang for assembly, all hell ran loose! I felt extremely stressed and agitated for the long boring speech delivered by our principal and other staffs. Lesson was all the more dreadful for me. Had sore throat on monday... and it dragged on till today. Now my voice is very hollow ... ( I sound like a macho man !! *dun luff, muhahaa*). Alright, I'll be off now to pack my *shrugs* file and to clear all the memorabilia in my bag and 'study' desk.
After a week of no-worries holidays, Its finally back to school. Yesterday morning when I just woke up, I just felt sleepy. But when I put on my washed throughly school uniform, I felt a sense of stickiness, sleepiness and warmness all over my body. Maybe it was the material that made the uniform, but it felt like I didn't bath for days ( Lol to all those to have gone to my class chalet ). Shan't emphasize more. School sucks... I can play 3 days in chalet with only 3 hrs of sleep per day and not feel stressed. But the moment when the bell rang for assembly, all hell ran loose! I felt extremely stressed and agitated for the long boring speech delivered by our principal and other staffs. Lesson was all the more dreadful for me. Had sore throat on monday... and it dragged on till today. Now my voice is very hollow ... ( I sound like a macho man !! *dun luff, muhahaa*). Alright, I'll be off now to pack my *shrugs* file and to clear all the memorabilia in my bag and 'study' desk.