Thursday, June 10, 2004
7th June 04
Woo... I've been so busy and preoccupied with stuffs recently. *Blows* wow.... my blogbook is so dusty =P. Ok... During the past week, I discovered the power of money. As I stepped out of my shell and went to watch the Harry Potter 3 movie. Man that was the worst of the series. Had lunch @ cartel. The set lunch was great, but be reminded not to order the ICE CREAM. Its like those tri coloured walls ice cream u get from the supermart and they charge like Swensens' rates for it. Oh yes, the food store there charge a killer 5% store gst too. And then after eating... there wasn't really anything else that was interesting to look @ and thus its Home sweet Home. Im' depressed when I write this blog. It reminds me that I haven't got a digicam of my own for visual inputs(Oh the Agony ~ WHY WHY ~ argh...) and then it somehow links to a new handphone ... ( 6220 ~ Where are j00 ? ). Man
I've caught the material bug. Wonder which influencial people did it... drats... its drilling a hole in my pocket. Caught Shrek 2 on tuesday... and then went to practice DDR ... I mean, i put into place my weight loss program =D... The rain these few days spoilt my tennis plan... which I intend to learn from a certain 'master' *koff*. Now where was I ... ahh yes .... The stench of the pool club.... the cruel shouts of vulgarities.... ahh yes ... those painful memories... (HOW COULD I LOSE ?! ARGGHG FREAKIN`) ahem ... ok sorry bout the update.... I always come here to change the template ..... dun mind my n00bin3ss ~...... I need to study =D If u believe me ~ ...so take care good night good morning.
I've caught the material bug. Wonder which influencial people did it... drats... its drilling a hole in my pocket. Caught Shrek 2 on tuesday... and then went to practice DDR ... I mean, i put into place my weight loss program =D... The rain these few days spoilt my tennis plan... which I intend to learn from a certain 'master' *koff*. Now where was I ... ahh yes .... The stench of the pool club.... the cruel shouts of vulgarities.... ahh yes ... those painful memories... (HOW COULD I LOSE ?! ARGGHG FREAKIN`) ahem ... ok sorry bout the update.... I always come here to change the template ..... dun mind my n00bin3ss ~...... I need to study =D If u believe me ~ ...so take care good night good morning.