Sunday, July 25, 2004
Theory
Hmm Hmm.... In my years of blog linking (lol) I discovered many people update everyday, sometimes with boring one line content. Whilst there are others, who set an entry like once every four days, with long blog contents..... I wonder which is more erm lets say... a crowd puller. Hehe. Now im trying to be as short, boring as possible... and my brainpower is used. So without further ado, I end this short crap.
Today, went for another badminton, eat,sleep. Avoided my homework with skill. I had many inspirations to write something interesting on the blog, but it is always when Im out of home or when I am on my bed waiting to sleep. Thus I would always forget it when I'm in the Hotseat of my Computer.
Today, went for another badminton, eat,sleep. Avoided my homework with skill. I had many inspirations to write something interesting on the blog, but it is always when Im out of home or when I am on my bed waiting to sleep. Thus I would always forget it when I'm in the Hotseat of my Computer.