Tuesday, August 10, 2004

 

9th Aug NATIONAL DAY !!

Woo !! went to the national stadium today. Im so0o lucky to be a 'replacement' for someone who din't wanna go ! .. What sheer luck. And all it cost me was someone to leech @ alllll the goodies that I bought. Darn. Expected not to pay anything =D.

Took some lousy pictures. Will upload tommorroW ! .. o0o the sunset looked so beautiful in the stadium. It was like one big orange ! and there was no piercing light penetrating the thin cloud cover surrounding it ! When I used my phone to take a picture of it... man .... it looked smaller than a ping pong ball 1 metre away !

Ahh... due to a certain someone forgetting to bring the tix causing a detour.. ahem ! Got the worst seating possible ! Behind the Big Projector Screen and behind the stage !! All I could see was the heads of the Choir ! and nothing on the Big Screen ! That kinda sarked. Saw quite alot of chio bus when walking to the stadium. But saw non seating within a 3 metre radius of me ! Darn... And I thought I could feed my eyes to some delicate sight since all I could see are the heads and backs of the performers on stage ! And those celebrities running across the field. To me they were as puny as cockroaches ! What to see ?!... I can't even see their faces for crying out loud... sigh ...

Going home was a killer ! Was stuck 45 minutes outside Kallang MRT !! because there was such a crowd !. The army guy said, "Please wait patiently and don't push! We can allow only a certain amount of people in the MRT station for each train arrived or the MRT will crash due to the sheer weight of overcrowdedness !" Man .. What a phrase.... and the crowded was moving so slow! Well... compared to the buses beside that weren't moving @ all... I guess it wasn't that bad sniffing other peoples' carbon dioxide and rubbing their sweaty skin with mine. Darn... shoulda worn my smelly shirt there. That oughta deter them!.. Wahaha....

Well, its sad that Goh Chok Tong is retiring soon... There are many a men who contribute to our well-being today. He has put plentiful meat in our rice bowls and all we have to do is strive hard and get them from others ! ....

Oh yes, I also remembered my friend saying... that the auntie beside him was so shameless, that when the ushers shouted "PLEASE MOVVVVVEE IN !! SQUUUEEEEZE !!" the auntie keep squeezing against him. Well a young auntie @ that .. haha looked around 30+. Haha.. and the crowd around us all brought Mcdonalds ! full set meal with fries and the works ... and were slowly devouring their meal !... Damn those fools for making me hungry !! AHh.... *drools*

Well, Gonna sleep now. Can't think of much now ...........*yawnnnn* Someone tell me if they saw me on TV !!!! haha ... coz Im' not watching the rerun.... Gotta... study? ... haha

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?