Wednesday, September 29, 2004

 

2nd Day of Paper Checking

Long time, no grumble.... sigh .... The Great Slacker never says dies... or so says the manuscript. Just days ago, I was sitting there in the Ah Beng style, shaking my leg like no bodys' business.. and now here I am in the hall shaking my legs in fear and anticipation of the F9's heading my way.. Those terrorist designed F9 bombs also home in to me... because they fear the 1337 slacker in me.

Ok ok enough crapping... I already failed 2 subjects which I have spend 1 day studying ! God ... Why must it fail ? 1 day is all the ample time in the world... argh .. harsh... I just feeling like ranting out all the self-guilt Im feeling now.... But the more I rant the worst I feel, so we shall hereby part here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?