Sunday, November 14, 2004
Sad ?
I'm in a good mood, So I'll post more for myself by myself =D
Heres My Study Desk before the exams..
*shrugs* you can imagine what it is like now that its the exams period.
My Favourite Idol !! #2 from Stephen Chow of course..

And Lastly, Im a Major Naruto Fan!!! Narutard !! lolx ... joking .. bad term... I found some cosplay pics which I will post them periodically ... Ahha ...

Who can hate Sasuke ? The Coolest drawn guy in the comic.

Shikimaru, The ever-calm team leader...
Ino, Sakurai's Rival in love over Sasuke.... Well, who can blame them ?
Neji, A fine and strong martial arts exponent whose Advance B|ooD|in3 is superior to that of the Uchiha Clan in which only Sasuke and Itachi are the only 'survivors'
Well, I'll end here and post more later.... If you don't know what the hell I'm talking about .. well .. visit here and read the sample mangas if you have the time. Till then Ciaos...