Thursday, February 24, 2005
Shall We Dance
Woo.. Just Watched 'Shall We Dance' and yes, it stirred up a passion to learn ballroom dancing.. Now all I need is a partner to fall in love with (jokes). Well, the show ain't a tad bad. Its pretty good if I may say so myself.. There isn't much plot but the shows emits a passion for dancing(and about synchronisting with each other feeling comfortable). And yes! J.Lo looks hot ! I'd put a small clip here if it ain't too much effort. I really feel like learning ballroom dancing, but I know of my 3 minute hotness... Another good dancing show to watch is 'Dirty Dancing 2 : Havanas Nights' Don't worry, there isn't anything dirty in it. Or so the version I've seen. Some of you may have heard this, but if you like the disco dances, then you should watch Grease and hope their passion rubs off on you or it inspires you to do anything else... in a creative way of course. I won't say feel free to message me if you are interested in dancing of that sort.. No way, I would be too lazy to look up the classes... Guess its gonna be learning-by-videos for me. Haha.
Alright, I just had a mood swing... feeling a little serious right now. The day I receive my O'levels results in just within a few days away ( 4 to be exact ). And my heart pumps faster each moment it drifts closer as I admit I haven't been working hard nor sporting the right attitude. Yes, I'm falling to depression, despair and labelling myself failure, doom, loser. How am I supposed to climb out of this hollow pit which I have unwittingly dug for myself throughout the years ? All the toil of studying (somewhat) during my primary education, wasted just because my mentaility and surroundings made myself more hysterical, thinking in too deep, not having the guts to go ahead and do what my heart wishes and what I think is right (as I gain new insights and understandings of things). Even though I may feel.. uneasy writing out events of my life in black and white. I do want something to remember when I was old. I missed out on being carried when I was 5-6 years old. Yes, I miss it. All because my father said I was too big (and heavy) for him to carry me. Now that I am 17, its much less unlikely. I dread the times when my grandmother and parents held strict rules on not letting my go out of the house and the straight-home-after-school treatment. I like to assume that it was the reason I am somewhat anti-social now. But, deep down I know the problem still lies in the way I have perceived it. Watching some animes or comics (e.g Reservoir Chronicles) where the female lead of the book is such a purehearted happy person made me think. Are people born with the personaility they had ? Or are they forged by the surroundings they grow up in? One point to note that ... oh here I go being Mr. Detective thinking I understand all the deep meaning. Well, sometimes things are just what they see. Period.
I shall have to get rid of some of my bad habits real quick. I am also starting to get my rhythm back to reading books and then to newspapers. Funny how I loved reading when I was a kid and then stopped when I had... broadband, a new com and a couple of games. Strange. ( It took me 40 mins to write til this point. WoW ) I am currently reading 'Mortality' by Steven Ford. Will do an online book review pretty soon. In case my future education has some book reviews in it. Heh, trying to plan ahead.
"I'm not in love... Its just a phase I'm going through... I'm Always Looking For Something New.." these words from an Enrique Iglesias - Not in Love keeps ringing through my head. I wonder if these words apply to me... Well, I'm not that observant about myself. I feel that I don't even know myself as much as I'd like to think.
Alright, I just had a mood swing... feeling a little serious right now. The day I receive my O'levels results in just within a few days away ( 4 to be exact ). And my heart pumps faster each moment it drifts closer as I admit I haven't been working hard nor sporting the right attitude. Yes, I'm falling to depression, despair and labelling myself failure, doom, loser. How am I supposed to climb out of this hollow pit which I have unwittingly dug for myself throughout the years ? All the toil of studying (somewhat) during my primary education, wasted just because my mentaility and surroundings made myself more hysterical, thinking in too deep, not having the guts to go ahead and do what my heart wishes and what I think is right (as I gain new insights and understandings of things). Even though I may feel.. uneasy writing out events of my life in black and white. I do want something to remember when I was old. I missed out on being carried when I was 5-6 years old. Yes, I miss it. All because my father said I was too big (and heavy) for him to carry me. Now that I am 17, its much less unlikely. I dread the times when my grandmother and parents held strict rules on not letting my go out of the house and the straight-home-after-school treatment. I like to assume that it was the reason I am somewhat anti-social now. But, deep down I know the problem still lies in the way I have perceived it. Watching some animes or comics (e.g Reservoir Chronicles) where the female lead of the book is such a purehearted happy person made me think. Are people born with the personaility they had ? Or are they forged by the surroundings they grow up in? One point to note that ... oh here I go being Mr. Detective thinking I understand all the deep meaning. Well, sometimes things are just what they see. Period.
I shall have to get rid of some of my bad habits real quick. I am also starting to get my rhythm back to reading books and then to newspapers. Funny how I loved reading when I was a kid and then stopped when I had... broadband, a new com and a couple of games. Strange. ( It took me 40 mins to write til this point. WoW ) I am currently reading 'Mortality' by Steven Ford. Will do an online book review pretty soon. In case my future education has some book reviews in it. Heh, trying to plan ahead.
"I'm not in love... Its just a phase I'm going through... I'm Always Looking For Something New.." these words from an Enrique Iglesias - Not in Love keeps ringing through my head. I wonder if these words apply to me... Well, I'm not that observant about myself. I feel that I don't even know myself as much as I'd like to think.