Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Dual Dreams
Ever had a day, when you had multiple dreams a day ? In just one nights' sleep ? Well.. After the hectic 5 day food fair job. Went to play pool til early wee hours then went home to bathe and drop dead. Well I had 2 dreams today, first I dreamt I was goin overseas to study. Strange... Somehow I felt sad instead of happy of trying to live in a new environment, different culture from the Kiasu Tribe. Quite long dream.. I kept dragging on not goin and my plane ticket had to be postponed many times. Don't know how much that costs. I can only feel e emotion by myself, its hard to describe something so surreal and formless. The 2nd dream was I dreamt I was in a huge huge theme park with alot of sections for food and it looked like a maze with some 'deserted' parts. It was near the closing time and I somehow got lost in 1 of e deserted parts. In all dreams, (don't know if it was a sign or something) I always run in slow motion while my 'pursuers' always run v.fast and chases up to me... eventually. But this time my pursuer was driving a formula 1 car and holding a pistol and shooting @ me. God knows for what reason... And I hoped to myself "Don't Hit ! Don't Hit" and rolled around on the ground.. down a slight slope. And true enough to dream control... as you will it , it will happen.. and thus I was 'lucky' that not 1 bullet hit me.
Dream control.. hmm yeah.. Could these dreams be the deep inner thoughts of mine ? To go overseas to study and live an adventurous life ? I hope someone with good interpretation skills of dreams happen to chance by this entry. =D ok .. off to play pool. Finally my job is over ! Dang anti-slacking job.
Dream control.. hmm yeah.. Could these dreams be the deep inner thoughts of mine ? To go overseas to study and live an adventurous life ? I hope someone with good interpretation skills of dreams happen to chance by this entry. =D ok .. off to play pool. Finally my job is over ! Dang anti-slacking job.