Friday, March 18, 2005
FF Tactics
*plays grandoise music* In his quest for his 2nd job advancement, Squire Y.C has gained some (4days) exp to lvl up to his next job ! selling food @ suntec convention centre... Kelly's food store.. hoho.. Thinking this was easy was a total mistake. Standing almost 11/12 hours of the job... spending only 15 mins on lunch break and toilet breaks total. Gosh, this is insane training !. Now my feets are killing me. I need Foot Reflexology ! Which high master wan to join my party and massage my legs :D~.... Woo.. Lucky my colleagues all so shuang kuai.... suan lai suan qu... easy spend the *dreads* ultra-dragged day. I swear 3 days have past !. Who sent my back to the past here ?!. Oo, my speech suddenly became whiney. Must be influence... Koff... Master Yoda so cute ! *Star Wars Fanatic* Yip Yip Yippeee..... Be One WitH The Force You Must Be. To Sleep, I Must Go. Bye Now !