Wednesday, March 23, 2005

 

Posting

Got my posting yesterday. It didn't stir up anything from me. Probably because I think I did badly in 'O' and is just being thrown in a corner for education. Yes, Althought I chose it.. I can't telegraph a clear path in which I plan to take. But I know one thing, I want to start a business and take risks. Went out to play today (pool and snooker and lan) because I felt very bored from the 5 days work. 3am now, overplayed my (Sid Meier's) Pirates. Althought its lame and has an initial enthusiam to play it... It gradually dies off as the game drags on... just as its predecessors, The Civilisation series. Heard PS 3 , Star wars Ep3, Age of Empires 3 all coming out this year. Wowee I am happy.... or not. Can't really tell no more. Somehow , I feel... empty. Maybe I am just missing a spark in my life... something to reach towards. A Goal.. Don't really believe in fortune-telling horoscopes and stuff ( although I believe in the existence of ghosts and the supernatural, strangely.) Feel so much like going back to learning boxing again and to try to learn how to play a guitar. I need some soul in my life. Give me back my soul !! Whoever it was that took it. Lastly, I hope my friends old or new to never forget me as I would never forget them, although I don't speak with some of them doesn't mean I forget them. =) It brings spiritual peace when I think about it. Well, feeling tired.. so I guess I'll turn in now. You can never judge what I person is really thinking based on his/her outer appearances. That is always e case. For who doesn't have secrets ? For who would want to burden another soul for his/her own problems ? Ah... talking nonesense now.. absolute gibberish. Thank you Gabriel for teaching me the word 'Gibberish' in primary school... =D

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?