Wednesday, March 09, 2005

 

Slight Note #1

Ooo, went to wacth a Asian 9 ball tournament in Suntec 4 days ago. It was a Sunday, and I got lost locating the convention hall.. Ahh.. I hate travelling too far away.. Just for the experience of being at e actual game, I guess it was sort of worth it. Seeing quite a few games on the television, I have the illusion that it always takes place in somewhere grandoise and the area and crowd capacity is very huge. But now that I have been there, the area is actually quite small with a crowd capacity of 500+. Maybe this doesn't apply to all but its funny how the cameras make everything seems so big. The skills of the players are also totally awesome. Spectacular jump shots, service aces, the incredible use of the cushions and much more. With the prize money of 10k for the champion, I feel really tempted to hone up my skills too. But I think that will take a very long time with me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watched Resident Evil today @ around 3-4am. Heh... yea, I'm slow... haha. Nice gruelsome action. Makes me sleep well.. LoL..Thought the movie was a wee short thou. They should have more mutants ! More mutations ! Pack the show full of it and peril dangers. It would be fun. Haha.. Lucky I have played a few of the Resident Evil series games to get a fundamental grasp of the story. HAha..... Drop a line on the tag if there is any grammer, spelling errors. Writing this to improve my english... Which SUCKS!.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?