Saturday, April 02, 2005
3 Days..
Introduction again, ah.. My cousin is having a wedding soon and plans to have the reception and tea ceremony at my grandmother's house. My grandmother than insisted the house to be re-painted as it looks quite old. After hiring the painters, my grandmother
requested of me to stay with her for 3 days to accompany her and to help incase there was a communication barrier.( becoz she only speaks mild chinese, hokkien, teochew and malay). I agreed even though I knew that there was only a television for entertainment there. Oh pure agony and boredom. 3 days slowly dragged by where I was not allowed to leave the house far, only for bike rides which I enjoyed. The streets over there was very quite, and the night breeze (unblocked by tall buildings) was very soothing to the skin. The silence of the surrounding gave a serene feeling. It felt divine.. and it would have felt better if I could close my eyes and at the same time steer my bike.
There should have been more to write.. but its 4.46am now and my brain is electricuting me with small electronic pulses to tell me to stop. Drat that error. It should have been completed. I put in emotions when I write these posts, only that I don't express them well in words. Fuc Kit.
Gonna go sleep now, having sufficient sleeps indirectly affects my mood and mood affects the frequency in which a person vibrates. There is physio-chemical reactions occurring in everyone and the happier you are, the faster you vibrate, attracting more happy people. And I don't want any glums knocking at my door tomorrow, you hear ?