Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Karate
WooHoo, Long Time no update.. im feeling very lazy and... ...
Went for my first karate lesson on 13th of June 05... Haha.. The first impression I thought was that their warmup training was jogging for half an hour.. which I seem to recall seeing some in uniforum (dunno taekwondo or karate) running abt foodcourt 5 while i was in e sports cam. Thought it would be like Muai Thai training very fierce concentrating in offence, where you kick sandbags , punch punching bags, and skil 10-15 mins with very heavy ropes. ( ahh.. the old times with Eric.. my hands got more tired then my legs after the rope skipping during those times.) Althought it was a short 8 lessons. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks to all involved for the experience !. Well, 16th had guitar lesson... seems like that was the 8th and the next coming one was the finale where we were to play with the drum newbies. Drum + Guitar newbies = ??? haha.. anxious to find out. 17th I received an sms saying the next day there would be another karate training (omg so hiong) was my first thought. Haha... Well, we strecthed and trained punches so hard.. my muscles ached for the whole of sunday. Monday came.. and there was another training on 6.30pm. I still felt my muscle aching from the day before. Ouch..... Painstakingly, I scraped throught the days training with more muscle aches than I could imagine. Well today was sparring day =D I got to spare with a senior... ouch... his counter was nice as I was downed pretty fast. HAha. Guess I need to build up my physique more. La De Dah ! ok.... now 12.35am le tml got sch muz wake up @ 7.30.. goin to slp liao.. anything sms. Im a friendly guy ! I won't bite ! lolx...
Went for my first karate lesson on 13th of June 05... Haha.. The first impression I thought was that their warmup training was jogging for half an hour.. which I seem to recall seeing some in uniforum (dunno taekwondo or karate) running abt foodcourt 5 while i was in e sports cam. Thought it would be like Muai Thai training very fierce concentrating in offence, where you kick sandbags , punch punching bags, and skil 10-15 mins with very heavy ropes. ( ahh.. the old times with Eric.. my hands got more tired then my legs after the rope skipping during those times.) Althought it was a short 8 lessons. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks to all involved for the experience !. Well, 16th had guitar lesson... seems like that was the 8th and the next coming one was the finale where we were to play with the drum newbies. Drum + Guitar newbies = ??? haha.. anxious to find out. 17th I received an sms saying the next day there would be another karate training (omg so hiong) was my first thought. Haha... Well, we strecthed and trained punches so hard.. my muscles ached for the whole of sunday. Monday came.. and there was another training on 6.30pm. I still felt my muscle aching from the day before. Ouch..... Painstakingly, I scraped throught the days training with more muscle aches than I could imagine. Well today was sparring day =D I got to spare with a senior... ouch... his counter was nice as I was downed pretty fast. HAha. Guess I need to build up my physique more. La De Dah ! ok.... now 12.35am le tml got sch muz wake up @ 7.30.. goin to slp liao.. anything sms. Im a friendly guy ! I won't bite ! lolx...