Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Thoughts
Hmm, I can't remember what I wanted to type originally already. Anyway, just finished watching 'Gangs Of New York' on dvd. Its quite a good educational flick really.. I really adore the way Leonardo narrates the story... his tone and way of speech is what I yearn to mimic and blend in to my own very own charismatic style (someday, HAHA!)
Today during Fundamentals of Marketing Class, all groups needed to market a promote a company and its services/products. I was just doing my routine 'talking cock' when people suddenly clapped and said, " Well Said!". Haha... first time getting praised for talking cock... I'm so happy... I think my head's gonna burst !My ego is steadily building from this !
Well, Here's what I gradually want to achieve.
Some short term targets.
1) Gain a temper which people is scared off.
2) Control that temper and make it go off during the right time.
3) Gain a charismatic Ego =D
4) Be Funny
5) Make lotsa new friends ! a group of good friends and a handful of best friends!
6) 6 Packs of Course ! I need to buff myself up physically !
7) Top 5% in my course. I want scholarship to study overseas !
8) Better memory as I can't remember what to write here.
On to the NEEDS and WANTS of this young YOUTH.
1) Laptop ! 13inch LcD screen, @ least 2gHz processor with power saving technology and batteries which lasts 7-8 hours with normal usage. 512MB of ram with an Nvidia 64mb graphic card 160gb 7,200rpm SATA hdd. DVD-writer combo (dual layer16x)
2) Digicam ! Currently interested in Lumix FX7
3) I want a girlfriend ! Still looking. Then I need courage.. hmm where to buy (lalala.)
ok thats it for now !... stay tuned to my egoistic world ! and me praising myself is a common day thing now ! Don't diss me.