Friday, August 26, 2005

 

Doo Dum Dee ~ Fragments

Woooah, long time no blog. Well, there was this karate competition then, and I've been thinking to myself that I gonna blog this one, but who would expect laziness to drag this whole matter and the dormancy of the brain to cause me to forget what I originally was gonna write. Well, guess Im gonna have to start all over again with some fragments here and there. Haha, the english gonna be soooo broken like the paragraphs.


Ok, first things first. Gotta whine. OMG WTF !? WHO SAID POLY SLACK ONE ?! IM PLAYING LESS GAMES IN POLY THEN DURING SEC SCHOOL. No homework ?! pui I get 1 piece per week, with an average of a project every 16 days. And trust me, it aint no cakewalk. Thoroughly research and adequate skills is needed to collate it, not to mention the teamwork needed. Its freaking hard to get all of the team members to walk together. Why ?! Because poly is a place to flaunt your ego, if you got none, then you got no personality. You are a bore. Appearance is important, although I am still not that well dressed yet but you need the personality and looks to get lots of friends, and not to mention the girls ^^. Its a shame I don't even know how to comb and gel my hair properly. Sigh, such is the life of someone who is anti-social (obviously talking about myself. Dum Dee~)


Ugh, can't write anymore now. Have to return this modem which I borrowed from my sister. Darn, its damn stress now. Fail my accounting 3 more days til retest, 3 more days til I have to finish my Access and Excel (1 project) with a powerpoint to present to the class. Ugh, Fug. My website projecting aint going that smoothly either.. need to buck up on alot of work. Sigh only played 3 hours of game this week. TOOT See you all alter.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?