Sunday, December 25, 2005

 

Merry Christmas 2005 !

24 Dec 2005, Saturday.
The day before Samantha msned me asking if I wanted to play pool tml 1pm. I told her I was working til 1pm, she said to come after that. Lol, I agreed cause I had nothing else on afterwards anyway.

Regular Saturday working day.. giving out flyers in the blardee cramped pasar-malam-for-new-year-clogging-the-sidewalks-causing-people-to-cut-into-the-hawker-to-
pass-through. Walao, chop my usual 'wang' spot for giving out flyers. Bo bian have to go spam more on the cars in the carpark windshield and more on the tables... since the walkway all packed. #$@#!. Then the weather suddenly changed and it poured !... Omg all the flyers (on the windshield) now all freaking wet and sticking to the windshields.... ( I know how the drivers must be cursing me now.) Ahh ! this restricted my continuous spam to the cars. Walao, my main source now cut off, how to give out 1k pieces more in the remaining 2.5hrs ?! The pathway route is difficult and the tables because the uncles have to clear tables and the spams also... so I considerate only spam those tables with children since the flyers abt pri 1-6 before/after school care programme. This part most can give out 20 per 45 minutes nia. Sian, lucky after 30-40 minutes the rain stopped. Surprisingly, the water on the car windshields dry up very fast ! Only 10-15 minutes and you can see that it was almost dry. Woo , so happy, I spam spam spam til left half... (1 hour remaining) cham liao 1 hour cannot finish 500 (honestly) so I double spam on cars (2 to 1 car). Then 1 kind uncle dry lorry past me and ask me give him one stack.. so I give cause he helping me finish. Woo, I know every boss wants to see result and not wanting myself to be undermined, I give him lor... This left me with only 200 left... So I chiong spam ! 1.25 (I OT 25 minutes coz I always come late for work 5-15minuts. So I guilty and make up for it). Lol, i returned with 90 flyers left. Haha. So happy.

2.30pm Go to JEC K-Pool met up with Samantha and HP. OMG HE WIN ME IN SNOOKER AGAIN. Walao, I so noob liao. Then 5pm I go home bathe. 8pm reached JE mrt meet up with HP and Pat and Xiqing and Adam go Somerset Countdown XMAS ! WOOHOO MERRY CHRISTMAS !.

Blah BLah Blah, saw Jas.k and her bf he treat us go e2max 9th floor book 1 room play com and xbox. HAHA, the newly opened place is so kewl, the rates quite reasonable also. Cheaper than KBOX ! PLASMA/LCD TV SO BIG SOMMORE. Later CM,Hwan,YQ,KS,CC,Eric,++ came. Lol they bought they own ribbon spray wor !.... Haha, they prepared to go fight war liao. CM suggested they buy ponchos.. haha.

Met Daryl and his friend when outside Cine,... SIt awhile countdown liao go Long John where we saw a gang fight taking place
they chiong into LONG JOHN and flip tables and wack... (got 2 gangs la). Inside the people including us all zhao the backdoor dun wan tio hoot.... dunno which ediot run out kick the chair block the entrance, causing a slight jam !.. cheeken, by the time he remove and I safely run out, behind pat and jas.k bf tio wack by table/chair liao...... Stupid gang fight anyhow wack bystanders. I not sure of the reason sommore. Pat say he saw someone with a very blardee face. Gosh, I din see that. Haix... later things cool down liao.. mata come liao... we go back Long John again. Those people whose drinks/meals got flipped can go counter and take new one. Lolx, good management man.. HAHA, but the floor and seats all dirty liao. I even see a few dishonest people go queue get free food !!. Sigh...

After that walk walk, near Shaw towers met Sinyee, Wilfred, 4/4 gang + Brandon. LOl, they there hanging out as well LOL. OH I FORGOT TO MENTION ON THE WAY TO SHAW HP BOUGHT 5 BOTS OF SPRAY CANs, AND WE BATTLED OUR WAY FROM CINE TO SHAW, then, we mutilated SY's group who were defenseless... WAHAHAHA. THey lucky the cans left abit nia le. AFter walking back to Old Chang Kee, HP bought another 3 ! WOO HP !.... And we go spray Bangla.. HAHA. Later PAt bought another 6 , I bought 3 and Adam bought 2. We had a whole arsenal ready (by 3am coz all the price slash ! got 1 for $1 leh ! CM Bought his at Chinatown 1 for $1.50) LOL.

We parted ways. Jas.K bf bought us drinks and he took out a bottle of Absolute vodka from his bag.... WA, fierce ah... I not drinker so I drink one sip BTH liao... LOL... Warm my blood in this cold night nia.Later go went to Plaza Sing to sing around (4++am liao). Then it started pouring at 5am. We sit around wait for rain to stop. Adam and Sam performing card tricks.. HAHA. 7am rain still haven stopped. We moved to McDonald's where Xiqing and HP playing hearts. LOL, they keep smacking the table so loud. I headache but cannot sleep. 8am I try to sleep on chair til neck and back pain liao... BTH still raining. Bo Bian, they say wanna leave liao too coz the rain doesn't look to be stopping, so we walked under the rain back to dunno where to play pool. Too bad the shop never open yet, so we re-routed to Cine to eat breakfast. Long John AGAIN ~. eat the $3.50 breakfast 1 meal. Talk cock awhile more than go home le (9+am le) the meal came with tea or coffee only... Bo bian I think I caught a cold at this time so I slurped up my tea. Wa, ENERGY UP UP UP sia, suddenly not tired le.
Later we all went home liao. I reached home around 9.45am. Now 12.09pm le... after I bathe and blog.... BTH I GO SLP LIAO !! THE TEA SEEMS TO BE WEARING OFF !


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?