Thursday, January 12, 2006
18th Birthday. - Evolution of Emotional Growth.
---------Birthday List for Next Year-------------
Playstation 3.
Latin Dance Partner =D.
My Own Nice Room With A Window, Powerful computer and laptop, Ps2 console for the final fantasy series. =D (I am moving house soon.)
Big innovative shelf and boxes for my books. I hope someone to tidy it up for me is included =).
Still seeking candidates for other half. Currently : Vacant. Last Known : None.
--------------------------------------------------
A Note. Uh, recently my left eye has been acting up. It hurts now and then. I can't focus on a point anymore. My focus is spread up quite huge in the middle that I can see a small circle around (with not much detail) and I can't notice the person in front of me ! SO please don't get offended if I WALK DIRECTLY PAST YOU and still don't realise its an acquaintance.
------------------------------------------------
Ahh, on the 11th Jan, For my Network Marketing Project, went to Belair HQ to find out more about the product. I thank the nice lady and guy for the time. Yes, there was a huge possibility of use joining too, but the product seems a little pricey =D. Yes, its premium aromatherapy products =D. I hope the brochures we brought back were useful to the project. Uh, I hate it when you put in effort and when the end products comes, I get a gut feeling that... "It won't cut it from my standard".
Hey ! What am I saying ?! Of course it would work out. It's my world ! I'll make it work out ! By hook or crook ! We could all just collaborate and put on a hell of a show !. And then theres the impending Managerial Organisational Behavior CAII project coming up. A Skit ?! We need time for props and the scripts and practises to be done. Ugh, all deadlines are on next week. I am going to convert to superman soon. Because I like to put things to the last minute as... LAST MINUTE WORK IS EFFICIENT WORK. And I need to be pushed ! Because its my world ! Consequences are dealt by ME!. Ok, my great mind is in shambles now. The great exhalted one needs to rest and rush his project/work. Yes, I shall humbly humour thee with thy prescense. Thou shall with great patience push through this passing phase of life. A stepping stone to a greater arena. I shall surpass death some day. I know it in my gut !