Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

1st post of 2006

Woo, 2006 is finally here... Im getting older... sigh... gone with the wind the days I was 13 and thought I was old. And Here I Am.... 17 thinking Im old. Somethings wrong with my mentality.

New Year Resolutions :

1) Contain my significantly evil side

2) Get in touch with my inner roots, good nature

3) FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS on studies ! I noticed a fluctuation in my personality

4) Get full control of my sleeping biorhythm and moods. I can't control my moodswings anymore.

5) I need a soulmate candidate !

6) Upgrade my image.

7) Do all the good things I can think of, rather than just THINK about it.

8) Time Management. No more Last Minute, Last day. Its Pre-Preparations !

9) Be Courteous with parents, grandparents.

10)Have a great attitude and mentality.

11)Express love. Not Suppress. Be More Frank with it.

12)I need a dairy.

13)Be more independent. I can't be spending my parent's money all my life. I need to start something.

14)Keep in contacts with friends. Old or new.

15)Be more sociable and open. Make more friends ! show a candid caring attitude!

16)TOP 5% of exams !

17)Redefine or refine GOALS AND DREAMS !

18)Be more thorough in thinking. I don't know what to write here anymore.

19)Be couragous. HAve guts and more self-confidence.

Wish everybody a Happy New Year. May you all have health, a good life and may all your dreams come true =D.

[edit 2nd Jan 12.19am]

Refineing goals...
Establish good relationships with relatives. Make sure you care.
Be more filial to both grandmothers.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?