Monday, January 23, 2006

 

After all coms down...

Uh, its been a month since I played any games. NOT TO MENTION MY WORST DAY EVER ! 17th Jan and 18th Jan. 17th Jan, MY last desktop, the pentium3 also suffered from a blue screen. No doubt the OS conked again. Sigh, I was rushing the freaking Network Marketing on my LAST laptop (final edit, formatting) when I tripped over the wire when looking for my thumbdrive and the com tumbled down ! Crap... there goes the monitor -.-". My network marketing team consists of 2 freeloaders, a leader, Wai Man and me. Wai Man practically produced most of the final draft by himself. Haix (FUG MY POST AFTER HERE GOT DELETED). I seriously screwed up MY part of the presentation. Shietz, I did not (have time) to revise my part of the presentation being 'entrusted' with the final editing during the previous day of the presentation at 7pm. Woo great and I had to go to my granny house to eat dinner after that and later travel home. -.-#. Not to mentioned that when I went home to get a glass of milk, the bottled spilled in the fridge.

Sheet.


I hate being unprepared. I hate last-minute "TEAM" work. I hate having information overflow on the spot during presentation. I hate not knowing my lines. I hate being overlooked or too looked upon. I hate stuttering.I hate my low self-confidence. I hate people who don't even try.

Sigh.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?