Sunday, January 01, 2006
Events on 1st Jan
P.S. Yes, My birthday is coming soon too. =D... think my age now minus 5.
Ok, todays entry. I have an aunt Choo(mother's side) her whole family is migrating to New Zealand. Exactly where I am not sure. Well, sure ~ I am not really an expressive type and I get reeally uncomfortable expressing my emotions. I don't think I've built a strong relationship with my relatives too. Haix... Woe is me with so many personality problems. I get a nostalgic feeling as I think about it. I must have a really bad or anti-social impressions on my relatives...(Well, we went to another aunts house for a farewell party for my aunt and uncle. And the funny thing is I didn't even greet or wish them safe voyage. I am ashamed of myself).My grandmother(moms side) gave me an ang pao for my birthday. Well, I've not been exactly showering her with love,gifts and attention. And she is already in her advanced age with no steady income, for me to just take this money. Ahh... I am utterly disappointed with myself. Not that I ever used the money. But the sentimental value is there.. Ahh, the journey home I thought about a lot of things to write. But I have forgotten about it when I reached home and what took my computer to start up. (Side note, people with mixed blood looks nicer =D.)
Oh what is charisma I yonder. Is it what Hitler used with a powerful cause to make his troops swear loyalty to him even though for his untrusting evil nature ?.Or is it what celebrities and idols have to gain huge popularity ? .This is a trait I am striving to awaken/gain.
I feel evil today. I can't explain since I forgotten what happened. Hmm. Note the great change in narrative or writing style from this entry to that of the xmas entry ? Where a more 'loose' relaxed language is used. Yes Leh Lah Loh. Well, its my mood and personality swing. Ahh.... What has my resolution become ?!
Watching spy game now. Brad Pitt still looks as charismatic as ever. Same with Leonardo DiCaprio and Andy Lau. I am not gay. But Im still awed by Charisma. Hey, can a girl charm a guy by charisma ? Whats the difference between that a beauty ?