Thursday, January 12, 2006

 

How My Birthday Went...

Wow, My birthday can be said to be full of ups and downs in a day. I set my alarm for 9.05am as I thought that my lessons starts at 10.00am. But I over-slept (I just didn't want to wake up) til like 9.35am and then I chowed down my breakfast and headed for the MRT station ! Thats when the thought struck me that it was at 10.30am ! Oh ! I have lots of time to spare ! Haha, thinking I would be late and then be early was really a nice surprise for me =D. Reached the mrt at around 10.00am and guess what ? The door I went in, I saw that person stand on the other door. Woo, its my lucky day. =D Reached school at 10.15am, and waited outside the classroom. Was surprised nobody was out there. Oh ? What happened to all the early birds of my class ?

Haha, eventually after like 5 minutes came the first early person ! Wai Man ! Haha, another few minutes Ming Howe and gang came. Thats when the people from the other class 1B/01 came and their class rep. Timothy holding a phone in his hand said, " Hey Today SB day, Maths teacher says that there is no tutorial. Oh gosh, All that rushing for naught. Haha, 10.30am then and the next lesson was at 1pm. Oh, I have enought time for 1 dota game. Lol, I am really game-deprived at home since I updated my windows to service pack 2 which failed and the rollback went horrible which now caused my OS to cease functioning. Uh, I can only play songs and videos from this computer that I am using to blog now. =D.

The rest of the schedule went quite normally and smoothly. AND I saw that person again during breaktime =D around 12p.m. Wow is the matchmaker working extra hard on this day ? =D It's a pity I did not jump at the opportunity. Aie, I need to work on being an idealist and opportunist. =D Last lesson DBMS dragged overtime as usual, ended around 5.37pm which my Karate would start around 6.30pm and end around 9.30-10.30 range. Today it ended at around 10.05pm. Luckily not much physical 'sparring' around. Oh I hate pain and bruises. I 'think' I switched over from Kumite to Kata, haha but the basic horse stance is already killing me. Oh well, you can't both have your pie and eat it. No physical contact = more physical training. Hmm, the irony. Oh, so much for spending my birthday having fun and all. =D Ups and downs, Ups and downs.

Yes ! thanks to those that remembered ! I have a bad habit of acting especially ignorant today. Only the last minutes would I say, YOH ! MAH BIRTHDAY ISH HERE ! Haha, No quarrels, cussing +++ today. Woo, I am a reformed man. =D My lucks quite good today too. Thanks Gods and Goddesses ! Although I am someone possessing internal locus of control. =D Good day to all, and may luck be with you.

Side Note: Ugh, this morning before I left my house heard my grandmother hurt her back. I hope she gets well soon... This is worrying me.


[Edit 13th Jan 12.17am]

Oh, I almost forgot. Happy Birthday to Melanie too ! Haha, same birthday as me. =D


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?