Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Day Before Last Paper - Java

Well, ain't really keeping my mind on the java paper. Hell, I am not even keeping it on any of the papers. It's just that I am very tired... tired of exams and test of worth. I need a breather. I can see my old run-down self resurfacing at every exams. My mind is a slump, my behaviour worsen and I get more introvert.


Don't really want to talk about sad things all the time, but its just that I'm in the mood for it. Just tweaked up my firefox with all these new plugins. And as I was searching I found some crazy video. Take a look. This one is unbelievable.



Actually before this, I just finished watching a movie. "The Girl Next Door" and well, I really like romance flicks as well as those action and sci-fi ones. And well, it really got me thinking about where I intend to go. My target. My goal. I'm sad to say that the goal I had clearly in my sights the start of academic year last year has been fogged by mist and I don't think I can even see it right now. I can't even find my will and determination. Crap. I even forgot to start off by whining. The Managerial Organisational Behaviour Paper is screwed up. I'm f**king screwed up. Sh*t. Can't really blame nobody but myself for not studying hard enough. For overestimating myself and cram it all on the last 5 hours of the paper thinking, "Information overload ? phhfft.". Complacency was never a test I've passed. Screw it.





This film is rated. R21. Mature viewers only.
LeNzArRo's Ratings : 4/5
Comments :

The plot has many twists, I could feel my heart beat at every intersection. It's a really nice romance story. There was a guy who was very good at manipulating people.

Clip Below. Enjoy.


Some interesting things I've found.


To save a YouTube video, change the URL to:
http://youtube.com/get_video.php?l=165&video_id=video_id_name
P.S. note video_id_name is the 11 messed up characters.


Going to try to improve my grammer bit by bit.

Scry
Definition.:. To see or predict the future by means of a crystal ball.


Somnambulism
Definition.:. Sleepwalking.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?