Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Back from holidays
Ahh, 12th Sept 2006.
End of my USA Trip. Didn't do the last thing I really wanted to do. Give pooh back to its owner. Well, least I had e contact. Came back from airport around 3.30pm chatted on msn abit. Took a bathe and unpacked. Slept from 5pm to 3am (equivalent to US time 2am to noon). Woke up and turned on the computer trying to add contacts and sort out my photos. Checked my email..... and looks what results I've GOT ! A DIST DIST C D+. So much for not studying much. I hate U acc. I hate U rwps. I unexpectedly love u DCAG !
Well, this is a side entry before the ones on my tour. Need to get in the mood first.
End of my USA Trip. Didn't do the last thing I really wanted to do. Give pooh back to its owner. Well, least I had e contact. Came back from airport around 3.30pm chatted on msn abit. Took a bathe and unpacked. Slept from 5pm to 3am (equivalent to US time 2am to noon). Woke up and turned on the computer trying to add contacts and sort out my photos. Checked my email..... and looks what results I've GOT ! A DIST DIST C D+. So much for not studying much. I hate U acc. I hate U rwps. I unexpectedly love u DCAG !
Well, this is a side entry before the ones on my tour. Need to get in the mood first.