Sunday, November 19, 2006
Cousin Joan's Wedding

---------------------------------
o0o, being in a lovey dovey mode since this month.... I can't stand myself. Well, today my cousin got married, I could see happiness radiating all around... well, its pretty hard to describe what I am feeling. (pics update later)
But I know, I'm wasting my life, my youth, being lazy, not proactive in other affairs, sports, and relationships and stuff... also an under-achiever....
Well, Stella introduced me to this drama series on YouTube. Another romance story...
One Litre of Tears, based on a tear story.. about someone suffering from a nerve-degratory disease... ahh, im in love again...
This story is about a girl named Aya who suffered from an incurable disease, but lived life to the fullest until her death at 25. The original story is based on the diary Aya kept writing until she could no longer hold a pen. The book that later followed entitled
Here is a list of the series... First Episode part 1-6 in order.. enjoy