Friday, December 01, 2006

 

Im at it again

I'm at it again. Advisor (Brain conscious) is telling me to do homework while my rejection reaction is making me sit here in guilt while not doing it. Its 2.55am now. GEMs report and WEC website not done. Oh fark. No exams and I'm missing out on sleep because of early assigned assignments? .... I hate myself... zzz....


Remembered Manga Conquest.
G.T.O - Complete
Flame of Recca - Complete
I"S - Complete
Hikaru No Go - Complete
Slam Dunk - Complete
Dragon Ball (Z series I think)- Complete
Ichigo 100% - Complete
Lilim Kiss (One-Shot) - Complete
Akane Over-Drive (One-Shot) - Complete
Ranma 1/2 - Complete
Black Cat - Complete
[to be cont'd]


Manga Conquest Queue List.
Shaman King - [all volumes out] pending
JoJo Bizarre Adventure - [volume still in progress] pending
Dragon Drive - [volume still in progress] pending
Tenge Tenjou - [no idea] pending
InuYusha (You Ye Sha) - [volume still in progress] pending
MAR - [volume still in progress] pending
Generation I'll Basketball - pending
Shin Angyo - [in progress] pending
Demon Eyes Kyo (Gui Yan Kwang Dao) - [in progress] pending
Tsubasa Chronicles - [in progress] pending
Project ARMS -
BECK -
Eyeshield 21 -
School Rumble -
Shuffle -
Valkyrie Profile -
Tales of Destiny -
Erementalist Erad -
Elfen Lied -
[to be cont'd]


Left on the shelf
Bleach -
Naruto -
Mo Di -
Persona -
Hunter X Hunter -
Team Medical Dragon -
[to be cont'd]


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?