Monday, July 06, 2009

 

Michael Jackson

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON!
I'm a big fan, always will be.



*Well, all the words here are my thoughts and opinion. I'm not flaming or defaming anyone*


Been watching a lot of his videos on youtube lately.
Like 3 hours every day...
He's really a talented entertainer. And those magical feet, see the sharpness
and speed of his dance moves. Don't think no body ain't ever going to be like that.
His balance when spinning... yes, he's execution of the spin is very smooth, and it seems so easy.

Been watching a lot of tribute videos too. BET Awards, user videos and some celebrity videos and such. Makes me wonder, how many of them are genuine. Just a doubt in my mind, not that I'm suspecting anybody yet, but..
Doubting that some of the people who tribute to him is so that to
to boost their own fame and popularity.
Yes, his peak of stardom is beyond of the reach of any of them... and with his passing, his fame and reputation will surpass even his (Michael's) own peak.

-forgot some part, so skipping on..-

Which brings me to the theory that, maybe when Michael was alive, he was so in debt, that some ploy was plotted to make him.... de... so that his value (or his merchandise) would rise in value, and demand for his products would rise. Now wouldn't that be a thought?

I'm still very sad right now, still hoping that the body found dead was just a body clone who had the same features.... Why'd those hospital had to shatter my illusion by saying that it's real.... damn.

I remember my first contact with MJ was from a VHS tape my uncle gave me when I was around 6 years old. I don't even know who he was, and I didn't even remember the title of the show. But it was entertaining though... I remembered the Werewolf MV and the pharoh scene (Remember to Time).

I even had the Sega game of Michael Jackson which I played till I could win it practically with my eyes closed... and knew where to get the shooting stars for the robot transformation. All all through my adolescent years I thought his 45-degrees lean was a real move, but I could not do it.


Pardon the messy string of words, I'm not one to arrange my thoughts properly. They just come as is... Going to watch his concert DVDs tomorrow...

R.I.P Michael Jackson. You will always be remembered.
You are a true inspiration and a legend.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?