Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Revalations for the day
1. Plan, plan and think it through... do an image run of the procedures. (Bad movie timing - T&C of vouchers)
2. Learn, skills and knowledge stays with you forever. (Taxi, road knowledge inept)
3. Execute anti-laziness (Willingness to do the above and not laze over some game)
4. PR Skills.... People People, settle down.
5. Bravery to do sh*t while ya still young. Don't be afraid to make mistakes or give wrong information (Tourists Asking for directions)
As for what the above is for....
I just went to watch Avatar @ The Cathay.
Bloody Brilliant Film, I'd say.
9.15 show ended at midnight. Quite worth the hours run too.
2. Learn, skills and knowledge stays with you forever. (Taxi, road knowledge inept)
3. Execute anti-laziness (Willingness to do the above and not laze over some game)
4. PR Skills.... People People, settle down.
5. Bravery to do sh*t while ya still young. Don't be afraid to make mistakes or give wrong information (Tourists Asking for directions)
As for what the above is for....
I just went to watch Avatar @ The Cathay.
Bloody Brilliant Film, I'd say.
9.15 show ended at midnight. Quite worth the hours run too.