Sunday, December 20, 2009

 

Wii Stuff

Holy Sheet!,

I'm getting addicted..
After buying the wii. Let me count my damages.

Crap for this amount I could have gotten a nice ps3.
With Hi-Def graphics! sniffs.
Bayeonette, FFXIII ! Assasins Creed II...
I think AC2 gonna be on comp too...
Sigh, What about my killer i7 system thats in the planning.
My allocated 1.5k budget's gonna get crushed...


Well some of e stuff I have gotten.
Wii Mario Kart + Super Smash Bros Brawl + Wii Play - $90 Phing
Cooking Mama : World Kitchen - $30 Forum User
Crash of the Titans - $35 (Silverynote)
No More Heroes - $35 (Silverynote)
Band Hero Bundle (wii) - $308(Ah Lim)
Guitar Hero 5 Bundle (Pending) - $119(Qisahn) Pending
Lego Rock Band (Pending) - $50 (Qisahn) Pending
Wiimote+Nunchuck - $62 (Ah Lim)
2 Motion Plus - $58 (Forum User)
--- Total - $787
Excluding the Wii set my sis bought $420 with charger stations (Overpaid@SLS le!)

Missed a Super Mario Bros. Wii New for $50 at Qisahn ... Wasted, but I think he had only 10 copies... and his promo date off... People pre-order 1 day before accepted.. I souldn't have waited when I saw the posting... oh well.

Well, I don't think my blog has any readers but....
Looking for (cheap :]) Nothing above $45...

1. New Super Mario Bros Wii.
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. Wii Sport REsort
4. Super PAper Mario
5. Rayman Raving Rabbids 4 - TV Party
6. RAyman Raving RAbbids - Rabbids go Home
7. Guitar HEro World Tour
8. Rock Band
9. Rock Band 2
10.Rock Band Beatles
11.Monster hunter 3
12.Madworld
13.Red Steel
14.Zelda`Twilight Princess
15.Fire Emblem

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?